Have your say | Proposal to include tenants in a new committee
We are keen to understand your views on two new committees which include tenants as part of a proposed new governance structure.
We want to enhance further how our tenants can help us to improve our services. And tenant experience as part of our governance structure means we can share what's best for our tenants and communities at the heart of the organisation.
We would like to know your thoughts on proposed introduction of two committees which will include tenants and board members (non-executive directors).
- One committee (Progress Homes Committee) will act for our general needs, independent living and shared owners.
- One committee (RWP Committee) will act for our supported living tenants.
- The purpose of the committees will be to help listen to the customer and tenant voice.
- They will also help us to shape, influence and review service delivery and performance based on tenant experiences.
- The committees will also recommend / report to Board how the tenants voice can be heard through insight and engagement activity to influence the strategic plan.
- These committees will not replace other ways that we involve you in shaping our services such our Tenant Voice – Improving Services group, Tenants’ Forum, Your Voice – Complaints and Compliments and Tenants’ Talk sessions.
Your feedback will be shared with involved tenants and our Senior Leadership Team, and will support us to review our governance arrangements.
Have your say by:
- Commenting directly in the comments box below
- Completing the quick poll below
- Completing the survey
- Emailing us
- Attending an in person or virtual consultation event in October (dates below)
Our events took place in October 2023.
Want to be more involved?
We do listen, and value all feedback from our tenants and leaseholders. If you would like to join our Tenant Voice Group, to have your say on key business decisions, and be involved in projects and discussions, please contact us. New members are always very welcome.